Welcome back to #SharingtheBlogLove, thank you for joining Katy and I this week.
*A change in rules – please read*
When Katy and I put together #SharingtheBlogLove we weren’t going to have any rules, but we felt that we should put some together, as sadly we know people do link and run. Which we didn’t want to appear open to doing here at #SharingtheBlogLove. We’ve been running our linky for nearly 2 years now and thankfully we’ve got some really lovely and loyal bloggers that join us every week or when they can and we love it.
But, sadly recently there have been a few people that have started to abuse our fairly relaxed approach and we now feel we need to add in a new rule! Which is – We ask kindly that you don’t link up your own linky’s. We thought this was something that people would naturally know isn’t really the done thing. But sadly not. This isn’t the place for you to advertise your own linky. We will from now on delete any links that are doing this.
I would also like to add a gentle reminder that we do already state that everyone is only allowed to add 1 link each. It’s not fair when we see some people adding more than 1 link. Again I’m going to check this more frequently and delete the 2nd link.
Thank you to everyone that joins us and loves the #SharingtheBlogLove community just as much as we do. I’m sorry that I’ve had to state the obvious, but I know that you will all appreciate why we had the need to do this.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter, I can’t wait to have my girls home together for 2 weeks.
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post.
- We ask that you do not link up any post’s that have your own linky’s within them. This isn’t the place to advertise your linky.
- Please visit both the host post’s and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours.
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from.
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
- Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder. We promise, no spam.
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s on Sunday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your brilliant posts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=772776 mode=1]