Welcome to Sharing the Blog Love, a linky that I co-host with the lovely Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons.We both love discovering new blogs, and we both wanted to give something back to the blogging community that has been so welcoming.
What’s it all about?
When you press that publish button all you can think about is will anyone read it, is it good enough. It can be hard to get your blog posts seen. Also when you write something brilliant, you don’t always get any recognition for it. Katy and I want to try and help out, to get those great posts seen as much as possible and to say a little well done.
The idea is that it will be a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
The current #SharingtheBlogLove post where you can link up is here…
- Sharing The Blog Love Showcase…Thank you and Goodbye!
- Sharing The Blog Love…#90
- Sharing The Blog Love Showcase…#90
- Sharing The Blog Love…#89
- Sharing The Blog Love Showcase…#89
- Sharing The Blog Love…#88
How does it work?
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Our linky #SharingtheBlogLove open’s every Thursday at 6am and close the following Tuesday at midnight.
We’ve designed a lovely #SharingtheBlogLove badge which represents a mixture of our two blogs coming together. Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post.
Grab the badge here…
Katy and I love hosting #SharingtheBlogLove and reading all the brilliant posts each week.