Welcome back to week 46 of #SharingtheBlogLove, thank you to everyone that joined us last week and for popping back again this week.
Well it looks like the sun has made it’s way back and we’ve been making the most of it the garden. Today is Alice’s last day at school for half term and I can’t wait to have her home. It looks like the bank holiday weekend is going to be gorgeous too.
Anyway on to the linky.
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
- Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder. We promise, no spam
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s on Sunday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=717236 mode=1]