Welcome to week four of Sharing the Blog Love my linky, which I co-host with the lovely Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons. This week is the start of me juggling everything with no preschool for Alice, eek! There might be some late night commenting from me for the next few weeks.
It was another great week with lots of you lovely people joining us, thank you. Katy and I are always amazed at how many people join us and we are both enjoying reading all your posts and discovering some new blogs.
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s the following Tuesday at midnight.
** This has been missing from a few posts and we don’t want you to miss out on being featured as a showcase post** Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post.
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.