Welcome back to #SharingtheBlogLove. The linky I run with my lovely friend Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons.
The week’s are just flying by and it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster week for me. Following a post I wrote this week I’ve been overwhelmed by the support I’ve received from the blogging community, it’s been amazing and I’ve been so touched. What a wonderful community it is to be part of.
Thank you to everyone who linked up, it was lovely to read all your posts and I look forward to reading this week’s post. It is my favourite part of the week.
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
- Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder. We promise, no spam
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s on Sunday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=691443 mode=1]