Welcome back to week 25 of #SharingtheBlogLove. The linky I run with my lovely friend Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons.
Life is still pretty stressful in our house, we still have no internet!! But, Alice finishes school tomorrow and I can’t wait to have her home. I’ve really missed not being able to do lots of Christmas things this year.
This week will be our last #SharingtheBlogLove for this year. Katy and I are going to take two weeks off running the linky over the Christmas period. We hope you understand and we will be back on Thursday 5th January feeling nice and refreshed.
We both really love running #SharingtheBlogLove and reading all your posts, we hope that you will continue to join us in 2017.
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and New Year..
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
- Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder. We promise, no spam
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s on Sunday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=684203 mode=1]