Welcome back to my Sharing the Blog Love linky, which I co-host with the lovely Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons. Katy and I were overwhelmed that 36 of you came and joined us for our first week, thank you so much.
Katy and I really want to build a lovely community with our linky and get everyone to Share the Blog Love and we can only do that with all of you taking part.
I have to say it was difficult choosing just 4 posts to showcase this week and I nearly cheated and had more. But, I didn’t think I should break my own rules, especially on week one! I hope you enjoy reading the showcase posts as much as I did.
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s the following Tuesday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post.
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.