Welcome back to week 17 of #SharingtheBlogLove. The linky I run with my lovely friend Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons.
Katy and I love the community that we are building with #SharingtheBlogLove, but can everyone please remember to do the minimum requirements for commenting. We don’t want to have to start excluding posts that we will showcase, but its only fair that the people that we showcase have taken part in the linky.
We are on the countdown to half term this week and tonight Alice has her first school disco. I am helping out and I am looking forward to getting a little insight into her world.
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s the following Tuesday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=671559 mode=1]