This month as part of my year as a Bostik Blogger we were sent a monsters themed box. Last month was all about back to school and Alice made a pencil pot.
With Alice back at school, Holly was my side kick with this craft. She loves doing crafts and now she is a bit older we sit together and she copies what I am doing, but likes to do it on her own. She is little Miss Independent.
How to make a Monster Stick Puppet
Materials you will need…
- Cupcake cases
- Lolly sticks (they don’t have to be coloured ones like mine)
- Strong paper or card
- Coloured paper
- Googly eyes
- Bostik Fine & Wide Glu Pen
- Bostik Glu Dots
Step by step guide…
1. Flatten the cupcake cases and stick to your strong paper or card. This is to make them stronger and not as flimsy. Then cut them out.
2. Using your coloured paper, cut out the eyes, arms and legs. I folded the legs and arms and then using my Bostik Fine Wide & Glu Pen stuck them onto the cupcake case.
3. Next cut out a mouth using your coloured paper and stick onto the cupcake case. Along with a googly eye.
4. Take a Bostik Glu Dot and stick on one end of your lolly stick. Then stick the lolly stick to the bottom of the cupcake case.
5. And you are finished. Let your Monster Puppets dry and then start having fun with them and put on a puppet show.
Disclosure: I am a Bostik blogger for 2017 and these items were sent to me for the purpose of this blog post.