Every year for my birthday Andy asks me what I would like for my present, this used to bother me, as I thought he should know me well enough to know what I would like. But, I have come to realise over the years that it’s not about him not knowing me well enough, he knows me better than I know myself. It’s just that he worries about getting me something that I don’t like. Plus he knows that since having the girls I don’t treat myself like I used to and there is probably a lot of things I dream over buying.
It’s my birthday in a couple of weeks, in fact it has fallen on Fathers’ Day this year, which I have cancelled this year in our house! So, I was looking for things to put on my list of what I would like. I normally give him a few suggestions so I can have a bit of a surprise and I thought I would share it with you.
My Birthday Wishlist…
- Always with Love by Giovanna Fletcher – I have read all of Gi’s books and they are brilliantly written. I can’t wait to read her new one that came out last week.
- Stella Bucke Shopper from Oasis – I am going to hold my hands up and admit I have a handbag addiction. I love this one and I thought it would be perfect to take to the BritMums Live conference which is the week after my birthday.
- Chelsea Frill Top from Oasis – I spotted this top when I was looking for a new bag. I normally play it safe with colours that I wear and I don’t actually think I own anything red. But, this really caught my eye and I love the design.
- Wild Blossom A5 Fabric Bound Notebook – Ok, so I may have another addiction…stationery! I just love a notebook for all the lists that I love to make. It has got worse since I started blogging because I have one for lists and one for ideas, not to mention the one for everyday lists and holiday lists. I adore this Wild Blossom notebook, inside is a faded version of the pattern.
- Olivia Burton Big Dial Leather Strap Watch – How lovely is this watch. I am not expecting to receive this, but a girl can dream…
Now all I need to work out is how to get Alice to see this, so when daddy takes her shopping she know’s what mummy wants! Oh and mum if your reading this, any of these would be fab, thank you…
Do you make a list for your birthday?