I am ready for spring, it has been a long cold winter and I am tired of having to put coats, gloves and hats on everyone before we leave the house. I am starting to long for the days where I can just grab a cardigan to put on for the school run and slip my feet into flip-flops.
I’ve been browsing recently for clothes ready for spring, does anyone else spend time creating their perfect wish list, where you have no budget? I thought I would share with you my dream spring wish list…
- Sofia Trench Coat from Whistles Since becoming a school mum I’ve come to realise that the coat is the most important clothing for the school run. It needs to keep me dry and also cover whatever I’ve thrown on. This coat is perfect as we come into warmer days and I love navy blue.
- Embroidered Floral Knit from Oasis This is not a colour I would usually choose, but it looks perfect for spring. I love the flower detail on the shoulders. It comes in black too, but it just didn’t do the flowers justice.
- French Sole in Pewter Flat shoes are the only shoes for me since becoming a mum. I just can’t manage heels anymore and ballet style shoes have become my go to shoe. I love the colour of these, as they will go with everything.
- Mother Of Pearl Watch Anyone that regularly reads my blog, will know how much I love watches and no wish list is complete without one. I would love to own an expensive watch like this, one that will stand the test of time. And a preowned Breitling watch could be the way forward.
- Mulberry Satchel My other love in life is bags. I have far too many and always want a new one. I find any excuse for a new bag. This satchel style is perfect for me right now. It can carry everything that I need and it has the option to put id across my body if I need both hands to hold the girls.
So, this is my wishlist if I had no budget…a girl can dream right?
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post