We are definitely starting to think about Christmas and the girls are getting excited. With lots of cold winter days, we love to do some Christmas crafts and I’m sharing one with you today.
How to make a Snow Globe
Materials you will need…
- Green card or paper
- Blue card or paper (you could use a different colour)
- Bostik White Glu
- Coloured paper of your choice
- Small white pom poms
- Bostik Glu Dots
Step by step guide…
1. On your blue piece of card draw a circle and cut it out.
2. Using the green card cut out two trees. Of course you can add something different if you wish.
3. Using the Bostik White Glu stick the trees onto the blue card. Making sure you leave a gap underneath them for the stand.
4. Until I discovered Bostik Glu Dots sticking pom pom’s onto anything was not easy, they always seemed to fall off. Now with Glu Dots this no longer happens. They are amazing!
5. Randomly place the white pom pom’s over the blue card. Making sure you don’t go below the trees, as this is where your stand will go.
6. Take your coloured card and cut out the stand. Using the Bostik White Glu stick your snow globe to the stand.
7. Your finished Snow Globe!
A lovely craft to do this Christmas!
If you missed last months post, I showed you how to make Leaf Foxes, which is great for this time of year.
Disclosure: I am a Bostik blogger for 2017 and these items were sent to me for the purpose of this blog post.