Chinese New Year is marked on 16th February 2018 and this time it is the Year of the Dog. As a Bostik blogger, they challenged me to come up with a craft to celebrate the start of the Chinese New Year.
How to make a Chinese New Year Dragon
Materials you will need…
- Red and yellow card or paper
- Bostik White Glu
- Coloured lolly sticks
- 3 Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Bostik Glu Dots
Step by step guide…
1. Take your pipe cleaners and attach them together, by winding them around each. Shape it into your Dragon.
2. Take the lolly sticks and using the Bostik Glu Dots stick them along the pipe cleaners. Leaving space at each end.
3. Cut a triangle shape from the red card for the head.
4. Using the Bostik White Glu stick the head onto the pipe cleaner. Also stick on the google eyes to it.
5. From both the red and yellow card cut out small triangles for the ears. Stick them onto the Chinese Dragon’s head.
6. Cut out a tongue from the red card and stick it on the head.
7. Cut out a tail from the red card and using the Bostik White Glu stick onto the other end of your Chinese Dragon.
8. Your finished Chinese Dragon!
If you are still looking for Christmas Crafts, last month I showed you how to make a Christmas Snow Globe, which is a fun one to make.
Disclosure: I am a Bostik blogger for 2017 and these items were sent to me for the purpose of this blog post.