This month as part of my year as a Bostik Blogger we were sent a nature themed box, which is very different to the space theme from last month, where we made a planet with an old CD. It didn’t take me long to decide what would be the perfect nature craft for Holly to make.
How to make a pair of bird finder binoculars
Materials you will need…
- 2 toilet rolls
- String/wool or anything that you have that would be suitable to the neck strap
- Bostik foam pads
- Stickers or something to decorate the toilet rolls
- Bostik Glu
Step by step guide…
1. Cut whatever you are using as your neck strap, make sure its long enough to stick onto the toilet roll and fit over their neck.
2. Using the tape stick the neck strap onto each of your toilet rolls.
3. Using the Bostik Foam Pads make a strip down one side of one of the toilet rolls. You could also use glue for this.
4. Stick the two toilet rolls together where you have put the strip of Bostik Foam Pads.
5. Decorate the toilet rolls. We used nature theme stickers on ours, but you can use anything appropriate that you may have.
6. Using the Bostik White Glu stick a feather between the toilet rolls to cover the join.
7. Your finished Binoculars!
Disclosure: I am a Bostik blogger for 2017 and these items were sent to me for the purpose of this blog post and I was compensated for my time.