It seems that foxes are the current trend in children’s clothing and I thought why not make this our theme for an Autumn craft this month.
How to make a Leaf Fox
Materials you will need…
- White paper or card for the background (you can use any colour)
- Plastic Leaves (you can use real ones if they are dry)
- Bostik Fine & Wide Glu Pen
- Coloured paper, card or felt to match your leaves
- Googly eyes or you can draw some eyes and stick them on
- Small black pom poms
- Bostik Glu Dots
Step by step guide…
1. Using the Bostik Fine & Wide Glu Pen, stick your leaves onto the white paper or card. Make sure you get the leaves the right way round!
2. Using the coloured paper or felt, cut out the ears to match your leaves. I used a mixture of paper and felt.
3. Using the Bostik Fine & Wide Glu Pen stick the ears on top of each leaf, you kind of tuck them under the leaf to make sure there is no gap.
4. Using the Bostik Glu Dots stick the google eyes onto each leaf. Or draw your own eyes and stick them on.
5. Using the Bostik Glu Dots stick a pom pom onto each leaf for his nose.
6. Your finished foxes!
A lovely craft to do this Autumn!
Disclosure: I am a Bostik blogger for 2017 and these items were sent to me for the purpose of this blog post.