Last year I loved having our family bucket list. It was a great way to keep focused on the house jobs that needed doing, but also a reminder to include the fun too.
Here is our family bucket list for 2018!
- Decorate one of the downstairs rooms, either the lounge or the family room.
- Decide what we’re doing with our garden and start work on it.
- If we save enough money, decorate our bedroom.
- Have a gallery wall going up the stairs.
- Remove Alice’s stabilisers
- Teach Holly how to ride her bike correctly
- Bake once a month with the girls
- Have an Easter Egg Hunt
- Plant and grow sunflowers
- Have a birthday party for Holly and Alice
Andy and I…
- Have a night away together
- Go to the cinema
- Have a day date
- Andy to go to a football match/cricket game
- Laura to have a spa day
- Have friends over for dinner/BBQ
- Watch a sunset
- Laura to visit Scotland for the first time
- Do Go Ape
- Andy to start running again
- Laura to learn Lightroom/Photoshop
As A Family…
- Go to a National Trust Property that we’ve not been to before
- Go strawberry picking
- Have a holiday abroad if possible.
- Take the girls camping
- Visit Devon
- Visit a theme park
- A trip to London
- Visit the Bluebells
- Collect conkers
- Go pumpkin picking
- Find a sunflower field
- Go to a new beach
- Go to Alton Towers
- Alice and I to go snorkelling together
- Go ten pin bowling
- See a different Father Christmas experience
- Have a weekend away
- Go Glamping
Now there girls are a year older I’ve added more to our family list as it’s easier to do things now Holly doesn’t nap etc. I also want to experience more as a family, we tend to stick to the same things that we do and it we need to mix it up a bit.
I’m excited to see what 2018 will bring for us all as a family. I’ll update you on how we are doing throughout the year.